- a sluggish memory

my other site
today

the author
the author

this page is powered by blogger
and skinned by blogskins


Wednesday, September 20, 2006
hello (: here's some lame quiz which iddie asked me to do. so here we go,

#01. single , taken or crushing ?
-Let's just say I'm single.

#02. are you happy with your life now ?
-i've learnt to be thankful so yeah. even though sometmes i'm not, i'm still extremely happy.

#03. when you meet the right person , do you fall in love with her fast?
-no. no love at first sight.

#04. have you ever have your heartbroken ?
-nope

#05. do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable ?
-No.

#06. would you take someone back if he cheats on you ?
- This quiz is silly. I SHALL ASSUME ALL THE HE'S are SHE'S

#07. have you talk about marriage with another before?
-hah. uhh abit early right?

#08. do you want children ?
-i guess.

#09. how many ?
-Maybe 2 or 3.

#10. would you consider adoption?
-maybe.

#11. if someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know him feelings ?
-I'M A GUY. you want you can answer for me lah.

#12. do you enjoy getting into relationship ?
-I'll have to try first, don't I?

#13. Be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex-gf did?
NOTHING.

#14. do you believe in love at first sight ?
-definitely not

#15. are you romantic ?
-i .. hmm.. GAH frivolous question.

#16. do you believe you can change someone ?
-Yep I believe alot of things.

#17. if you could get married somewhere , where would it be ?
-in church?or somewhere nice and quiet (:

#18. do you easily give in when you are fighting ?
-No. I whack. Phyically, mentally.

#19. do you have feelings for someone now ?
-laadeedaa

#20. do you wished that you could have had someone but you messed it up ?
-huh?

#21. have you ever broken a heart?
-idunno.

#22. if one day your bestfriend fall in love with the guy(girl la) youre deeply in love with , what would you do ?
-well if i understand the question wrongly, TAKE JERVO OR SAM AND I WILL KILL THE PERSON. but seriously? pull my friend out and talk to him for as long as it takes to settle everything.

#23. are you missing someone now ?
-A whole bunch, ohkay!

okay i'm supposed to tag a few people or something but i dont care you go ahead please, if you like. =)